- The Whole Veterinarian Episode 68: The Impact of Mentorship in Shaping Veterinary Careers
Dr. Boatright joins Dr. Stacey Cordivano to chat about the essential role mentorship plays in developing a sustainable veterinary career. They dive into crafting a mentorship agreement and how the Veterinary Mentorship Manual can help.
- So You’re a Vet…Now What Episode 176: “What do I do when I can’t provide gold standard?”
Dr. Boatright and Dr. Moriah McCauley discuss how mentors and mentees can work together to develop a spectrum of care mindset.
- So You’re a Vet…Now What Episode 175: “How do I gain a foundation in surgery?”
Dr. Boatright and Dr. Moriah McCauley discuss tips for veterinary students and new graduate veterinarians in developing their surgical skills and increasing confidence with surgical procedures under the guidance of a mentor.
- Cone of Shame Episode 178: “More Vets, More Diversity, Fewer Men–Trends in Vet School” – Dr. Boatright joins Dr. Andy Roark’s podcast to discuss her November/December 2022 article on veterinary school admissions and demographic trends.
- That Vet Life Podcast Episode 128: “It Takes a Village – Establishing a Culture of Mentorship” – Dr. Boatright joins Dr. Moriah McCauley to discuss how the entire clinical team can support new veterinary graduates.
- The Veterinary Innovation Podcast Episode 181: “The Spectrum of Care” – Every pet deserves the best care possible, but there are many situations where there are barriers preventing veterinarians from providing gold-standard care. Shawn & Ivan speak with Dr. Kate Boatright about the spectrum of care.
- My Veterinary Life Bonus Episode: “Pregnancy in Practice” (May 2020) – Dr Boatright joins the My Veterinary Life podcast to discuss her experience of being a pregnant practicing veterinarian.
- How to discuss finances for clients: In this dvm360® interview, Dr. Boatright shares expert insight on how to compassionately broach this topic. (3/26/23)
- Balancing Being a Mother and a Veterinary Leader: In honor of Women’s History Month, Fetch Charlotte faculty member Dr Kate Boatright reflects upon leadership in the veterinary profession while being a mother. (3/23/23)
- Treating Patients with a Spectrum of Care in Mind: In this interview, Dr. Boatright defines spectrum of care and discusses how practicing this concept helps promote client trust and satisfaction. (3/8/23)
- Three Tips for General Practitioners Faced with Patients in Critical Condition: In this interview, Dr. Boatright offers expert pointers for general practitioners on evaluating and stabilizing pets before transfer to emergency hospitals. (3/3/2023)